While it is recommended to stay indoors during the pandemic. Eventually you will have to go outside at some point due to necessity or geographic circumstances. If you do go out make sure to follow guidelines to respect social distancing and the safety of those around you.
This poster is great for providing outdoor guidance in a friendly way. It let’s people know to be careful, but still have fun.
- On trails do not gather in groups.
- Avoid playground and other areas where groups may form.
- Use the 6 feet rule.
- Leave any area that cannot provide 6 feet.
- Carry water, wipes and disinfectant.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Wash hands frequently.
- Stay home if you have signs of illness.