NPR has an article about how cities will have to adapt for the Coronavirus crisis.
- Places with crowds will have be fitted for social distancing.
- The shift to online retail will accelerate
- Public mobility to transform to account for public transportation and more working from home.
- Food supply chains will have to transform.
- Privacy and politics will have to adapt.
- Fewer people traveling will transform the climate.
- The virus strengthening smaller neighborhood groups.
- It is changing social trends.