While under the pandemic we will sometimes still have to make trips to the store. Grocery stores can make sure they keeping themselves and their customers safe by following these guidelines. The poster is available to download in different languages including Amharic, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese from King County.
The simple design of grey and orange should go with almost any marketplace and be a useful tool to remind staff and shoppers of how they can be safe during the pandemic.
- Screen employees for fever, cough and shortness of breath.
- Send sick employees home.
- Hand washing and sanitizer should be available.
- High risk employees should stay home.
- Clean and sanitize surfaces.
- Ask your employees to read this poster.