Community-based healthcare in the context of COVID-19 helps our communities stay safe and maintain essential services.
Community-based healthcare is delivered to us by local health sector actors, in addition to faith leaders and nongovernmental organizations. Furthermore, these healthcare actors have strong ties with the community which they serve.
Learn more about aspects of community-based healthcare, for instance:
- Maintenance of essential health services
- Health system functions during pandemics
- Infection prevention and control
- Family planning and maternal health
- Management of acute illnesses
- Outreach activities and campaigns
In addition, follow this post for more information on how faith-based organizations can contribute to the COVID-19 response.
Questions, Comments/Ratings, Translation Requests and Submissions